|Return to Main Menu||Return to GameStorm Home Page||Log In|
|GameStorm 20 was great!|
|Stay tuned for GameStorm 21|
|Game Master(s):||Nathan Monger|
|Track(s):||Live Action Role Playing (LARP)|
|Age group:||All Ages|
The GM will not be able to attend the convention and has cancelled this event.
A Gamer’s Sitting Exercises (to do while waiting for your next turn) modified from Tia Chi sitting exercises by Dr. Paul Lam.
Goal = “To gently do a complete body stretch/exercise at a gaming table.”
3. Roll your shoulders: Forward (3x) and Backward (3x)
4. Spine Stretch –
5. Spine Turn –
6. Canoe paddle – (do these 3 actions at the same time, Repeating 6x)
7. Pushing Invisible Walls (do both-of-these actions at the same time)
8. Leg/Arm Stretch (repeat 3x each side) but be careful not to kick anyone on the other side of the table.
9. Foot Exercise/Stretch –
10. Stomp the floor and pound your thighs with your fists for a minute.
11. Tense all muscles for 10 seconds and then release. (Repeat 3x)
12. Repeat the ‘Breathing’ exercise to close…